Keywords: active, energetic, proactive, co-inspiration, connection, awareness, Midlife Change, connecting with Nature, inner power, consciousness, female life-cycles, Beauty of Cycles, humour
We all know the term: “midlife crisis”. Is it a must? Does it really have to happen? Or is it just a wrong approach? We, at Conscious Ageing, believe in Midlife Change. Going through demanding mental, emotional, existential, hormonal and bodily changes is an inevitable part of life. How we go through this? That is the art of it…
“Tackling Midlife Change” is a series of workshops in which we create space for participants to address their own midlife issues. Our aim is to support inner-change in an inspiring and peaceful environment. Participating in the workshops one can expect to raise her self-awareness, consciousness, and proactivity when reflecting on those very individual and personal challenges.
- Are you just about realising that these topics resonate with you these days?
- Have you been thinking about similar issues for a while?
- Have you already got questions to work on and would like to elaborate on them further?
- Are you looking for a like-minded community and space to support your inner work?
If the answer is yes to any of them, you might want to consider joining in.
This workshop aims to raise awareness about our own Midlife Changes. It addresses emotional, mental and bodily challenges in an empowering way.
Working and connecting with Nature is a powerful tool to reach and maintain our inner peace and balance, even if we are going through challenging periods in our lives. During the workshop, we will work on our connection with our inner selves as well as with Nature. We are also going to work with permaculture principles and how they can be used to support our Midlife Change.
When: 27th – 29th April 2018
This is a non-residential workshop. (If you need accommodation, please get in touch.)
Friday: 4pm – 9pm
Saturday: 10am – 7pm
Sunday: 10am – 6pm
Where: Buggiba, Malta
The programme includes a garden visit to Marsaxlokk on Saturday morning.
Price: 135 Eur
Maximum number of participants: 10
Minimum number of participants: 6
How to apply?
- Please, fill out this application form.
- We will then send you information about availability. If there are free spaces left, you will be provided with the information on how to pay the participation fee via PayPal.
- Available places will be filled up according to the payments received.
- Once your payment is received we will confirm your place.
Deadline for applications: 20th April
Major program/methodological elements
- Small group work
- Individual work
- Body awareness exercise
- Creative self-expression
- Cognitive inspiration
Trainers: Milena and Kinga
Midlife Change is tuff?
Let’s explore, laugh and grow together!